September 10, 2011

saturday oh yeah.




oh yeah
oh yeah
oh yeah

my my my holi goliday will end 
oh yeah oh yeah
im still not mandi yet
oh yeah

my sister going to kendhuri
oh yeah
my ayah compliment her
oh yeah
ayah said
cantik tapi chubby
oh yeahh
im laughing like hell
oh yeah
hahahahahahahahaha
imsori mere sistas
oh yeahh
oh why why im lazy
oh yeah
my mak uda will arrive datang beraya but im not mandi yet
oh yeah
lazy 
lazy 
lazy
oh yeah
packing is still unfinished yet
oh yeah
and ayah forgot to photocopy his slip gaji
oh yeah
whereas i will begging for colleage tomorrow
oh yeah
if i dont have the slip gaji i will merempat lah dis sem
oh yeah
and his slip gaji is left behind office
oh yeah
i will die lah tomorrow
oh yeah
what a saturday 
oh yeah 
oh yeah
i want that slip gajiii
oh yeah
and ayah said he will fax but tomorrow is sunday (public holiday)
oh yeah
how laaaaaa ! nooooo !!!
oh yeah
oh yeah

today is saturday

No comments: